Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. To avoid restocking fees submit a request for a return authorization number within 10 days of receipt of the merchandise by following the steps below:
Permission for all return merchandise must be secured from our return department. Items returned to us without a return authorization number will not be credited.
- Fill out the form below. Click the Submit button to send your request. You will receive one return account number for your entire return.
- Once we have processed your request, you will receive an e-mail that contains your return authorization number.
- Once you obtain a return authorization number, please make sure you include it on the outside of the package.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice and your return authorization form with the package.
- Email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to the address provided to you by the returns department in your confirmation email.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise.
- Returns shipped via U.S. Postal Service (U.S.P.S.) or with a value of over $100.00 should be insured. We are not liable for return merchandise that does not reach our return department.
We will notify you via phone, mail, or e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email The Last Stand Survival Shop’s Returns Department at email@example.com.
*Food, first aid items, firearms, black powder guns, ammunition, gunpowder’s, and primers may not be returned due to safety considerations.
*National brand optics, and electronics items may be returned within 15 days of purchase with the original sales receipt. The item must be returned in its’ original packaging and with all accompanying manuals and accessories. After 15 days these items must be returned to the manufacturer.
Optics Include (but are not limited to): Binoculars, scopes, spotting scopes, rangefinders, sights, and sunglasses.
Electronics Include (but are not limited to): GPS, sonar, cameras, radios, DVDs, metal detectors, watches, electronic collars, digital compasses, personal locator beacons, and electronic trolling motors.
*Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless an error occurred on our part in the shipment of your order.